Friday, February 8, 2013

Year 5

  • Monday, February 4, 2013 8:53 PM, EST

    Only I would get two separate appointments for the same procedure UGI Endoscopy with biopsy single or multiple, one on the 19th and one on the 25th, guess I will have to call UNC in the morning. Got to figure out which date and who is going to be my driver. Just what I need more bills looks like this one will add another $1500 to the every growing stack of bills. Looks like I will need to finish up the taxes this week so I can catch up on all the freaking bills. Work, bills, work, hospital, work, sleep (who I am kidding), work, bills, doctors.

    I get to make a drive up on Thursday to get my port flushed and some blood test. Well I am back to sleeping in the living room sometimes all night sometimes half the night, which is pointless since my body feels like it hasn’t slept at all. If I let myself I can literally sleep the entire weekend and still not feel rested why because of chronic fatigue brought to you by Sjogren’s which seems to be attacking everything. How bout a cease fire for a while? I guess that is too much to ask. Oh well back to figuring out how, where, which direction, elevation or no elevation of the head to get sleep…lol..

    I moved my living room around which has actually made the room look bigger and made it easier for Carrie to get to the laundry room. Need to get me a knew lazy boy or desk chair but that isn’t happening anytime soon, I seriously need to work some overtime, but that ain’t really happening since I can barely make it 8 hours.

  • Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:33 AM, EST

    Doctor Appointments, Doctor Appointments tired of hospitals, tests, scans, etc. T-minus 36 hours till the next round of tests to see what is going on with the digestive system and liver/gall-bladder. Need food for energy but more food equals double the pain and still no energy. No food 6 bowel movements in a day, I full meal a day 24 hours if lucky for a bowel movement….Really does that make any sense…yeah that is apparently how I roll….Although give me seafood and my tummy is in heaven….yeah that cost money which is being spent on medical bills and pills.

    On a bright not taste buds and stomach have agreed that milk is on the go list and so is minute maid cramberry/grape, water comes up more than it stays down. Really back to eating nothing and the liver isn’t pulsating and bulging from underneath my rib cage. The Nexius pills have managed to keep the acid where it belongs, missed one day and guess what up came the stomach acid.

  • Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:28 AM, EST

    Another Test
    Just got word the doctor's will be ordering a Barrium Test of my digestive system.  I have an appointment at the end of the month with GI as well. 

    A good night sleep is all I really want that ain't going to happen.  My liver has been flaring since Christmas and steadily getting worse.  Throbbing, swollen, sluggish feeling, nausea, vomit, burning, random throat spasm like when swallowing, sharp pain under the arm, stomach acid back up form hell, and chocolate not good on an empty stomach.  Tried to sleep but laying down, hell even sitting irritates the lovely liver (maybe gall bladder too).

    I am taking Nexium now that has help with calming down the stomach acid that was coming back up my throat.  The milk has helped too, buddy fruits, salmon, tuna, shrimp. rice, eggs (family owned), vegetable trays, bread and cheese water and Popsicle.  But I still don't get nearly the calories needed to get a full day's activities in.

No comments:

Post a Comment