Thursday, February 14, 2013

More questions than answers



More questions than answers are where I am at, and really I was talking to the financial person at UNC because my account was flagged, basically they needed my permission to roll the last $1000 bill into my payment plan.   And that is when I learned the more I owe the less my payment is, the less I owe the more I pay….WHAT THE FUCK, and the girl agreed she gave me the don’t even ask even I think it’s stupid look.  So on the bright side I owe more but my payment is down $25 bucks, meaning after this latest procedure it should go down another $25 as my IOU goes up to 7 or 8 grand. 

Paxil,/Proxac, Hyoscyamine? (can’t recall the exact names) combo or Ritalin that is the question, that another doctor gets to answer, waiting for that appointment which will more than likely be after they stick a camera down my throat.   Apparently studies have shown that Paxil and Proxac that are normally used to treat depression also work in patients without depression to treat digestive disorders like IBS.  The GI doctors believe that the nerves aka information highway from the brain to the digestive system is on the fritz. In other words the Sjogren’s is attacking everything and disrupting normal operations for Hydro 2.0.

I also get to add a sliding type hiatal hernia and I have arthritis in my ribs with a Costochondritis (arthritis in my ribs).  Basically inflammation is running havoc on my system and the doctor’s still have not found the right combo of drugs, only one of my medicine’s is Celebrex is attempting to corral it, not going so good. http://www.arthritis-unplugged.com/Costosternal-Syndrome.html

The only thing left is getting officially dx with .Fibromyalgia since I am having Recurring costochondritis which according to the above site “could be a symptom of fibromyalgia.”  That and the fact I basically sleep all weekend (24 hours), no attention span, and sleep with no relief (I am still tired when I get up), that is where the Ritalin comes in but I the GI doctor’s want me on, another combo, so a third doctor gets to figure out which one will help me the most or if I take all of them.  

So it looks like another weekend of sleep, maybe I will wake up in time to go to the flea market on Saturday, cause I know I want be going to bed to like 2am to 4am. Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment