Saturday, February 9, 2013

Way to much Sleep



Sleep way too much today 12+ hours the body doesn't feel exhausted for the moment but the downside is the pain is out of control.  Hoping to get that back under control by 6pm and hope this doesn't screw my entire week up.  About to roll around on the softball to get the knots out of my shoulders and to pop the back that isn't too happy with all the sleep .

Still researching on possible remedies to deal with the flare-ups that the Sjogren's is causing.  Being the only person as far as I can tell with Stage IV breast cancer and Sjogren's there is no blueprint to follow.  My doctor's aren't even sure what to do it is mostly trail and error, but my ONC has been the bomb on figuring out what to give me to fix the problem.  I am lucky that she actually listens to what I am saying and doesn't write if off as paranoid. 

This weekend will somewhat be lazy at least today will be, getting ready to escape like my sister into a game, her fix is X-box, me for the time being its the PC and Sims 3, I have a playstation but I don't like playing Sims on that.  I actually play more with the construction part building homes, business, I am still trying to figure out how to use the stupid World Builder got the pattern one down.   When I was little I wanted to be an architect got to college and decided I ain't taking math, and then I discovered my dream job in athletics.  My mom and aunt's where not happy with my degree change from architecture to ......Parks, Recreation and Tourism with a concentration in Sports Management.  They thought I was crazy but come to find out it was the right move since today Architecture is one of those degrees we are told not to major in and those who have that degree have a hard time finding a job.   And it happened to be the school I was attending is one of the top university in my field of study, our professors wrote most of the books and a high percentage graduated with a job secured I had my choices that spanned from Military Welfare, City Rec, College Athletics, Summer Camp, Outdoor Adventure and National Park Service.  What other degree could you take Whitewater Rafting and Mountain Biking to meet requirement for graduating and it meet my needs for learning hands on not memorization and recall.  Everything I learned actually applies to my job.

I do look back and think what would have happened if I did take the job offer from the Marine Corp, maybe I would have seen the world.  Oh well back to eating some tuna fish and play some Sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment