Monday, February 11, 2013

Liver?



Scheduled an appointment with the ONC on Thursday to get the liver checked out will it be the pulled muscle my sister thinks it is or is the cancer back in the liver?  We both agree there is a knot and that knot is basically where the entire liver hangs out at.......so I figured I need to pick up some prescriptions so why not have the Doc look at the liver.  I also plan on seeing if there is something I can get for the fatigue, I have been reading that Ritalin has worked for many, and since ADHD runs in my family it might not be a bad idea, question is will there be an interaction with the meds I am already on?  Still have the endoscope next week but my follow up appt with GI isn't till April.........unless I guess they find something to biopsy next week.  

Apparently my vitamin D is low, which I figured since I have been chugging a gallon of milk a day.  Which means another attempt of taking Vitamin D pills, question is will the body except them this time around?  I wonder what mineral or vitamin I am deficient in that requires Beer Brats (Bratwurst) cause I have been craving those too.....maybe its the Beer since I can't drink with all the Meds I am on...

No comments:

Post a Comment