Monday, July 15, 2013

Strange things go bump in the Night

I believe it is time to install some camera's!!!!  Why you ask?  Cause strange things are afoot.  First things are thrown across Carrie's room upstairs, problem is YEAH she wasn't here!!!!  An action figure more specifically Mr. Donatello the teenage mutant ninja turtles does a flip off the shelf 3 levels up on my desk and lands on his feet on the desktop and the railroad spike which was on the other side of the desk ends up on the floor below him, Mind u both Carrie and I where up stairs doing this epsiode. I even shook the desk jumped up and down on the stairs and even bloped in the computer chair um nothing even moved....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Barbie, Ken and the Joes moving locations around the room, the fridge door left open in one of the kitchen displays, toys strung around and various things moved, then there was dolls moving from one room to another in the  dollhouse, and foot steps in any empty apartment above us...Then..................

Then we have unexplained markings scratches, bruises and skin peeling........I go to bed and when I awake I have a bruise, scratch or other strange markings and I don't remember hitting anything.....At this point I can hear my coworker laughing cause I usually forget alot and our student would second that since he is always looking for my keys but back to the topic at hand.   I go to the Dr. R and he looks at my arms how did you get the bruises, What bruises I look down...ummm beats me, I try to think, don't remember hitting anything and it kinda looks like bruises at located where some would grab you...then I was changing shirts to go shopping and I hit my side ouch.....so I look down Holy Shit where in the Hell did that come from a bruise the size of a lacrosse ball right above my hip..really...that is basically what my Onc said.  She to asked where the burises was coming from, I was like doc I have tried to duublicate them I knock my right arm purpsely on the door frame and handle next no bruise, but two days later I have a dime bruise on top of my left fore arm.  Now some of the brusing could be do to the fact of low White and Red Blood count along with low plaleets, like barely over the minimum kinda of thing. Dr. C was like its from the medicine, Dr. R gave...and I in my head is like um dude its always low, been low since I stoped chemo....Dr, R can't explain that is why he ran an Aids/Hiv test to rule out (which he did) in an attempt to explain why those counts are still low..........so in his book its the auto immune disease causing...really he has no freaking clue.....


That brings me to today, I get out of my car at work take four steps and then the light fliped on damn't I need my work keys, look down at my hand to press the unlock the door button there on my left index finger what the HELL...you know when you get burned or have a blister that pops leaving new skin and the a jagged area surroned in with the old skin...or when u are pleeing your skin after your white ass fail asleep outside and you now look like a crab...yeah that look.........The finger was fine the day before.......

so what the Hell is going on?  Do I got a Ghost, am I going crazy or do I have a secret life with a split personality?  I bring up the secret life because several people claimed to have seen me at such places as the mall, parties, and events I knew I didn't go to but they swore on the bible it was me....yet that was the days of new cell phones, facebook, instagram, flickr or twitter....oh and the now defunk myspace (sorry if you still use it)......

The one thing we do know is I ain't right, I am half ass backwards, if something is suppose to do one thing like a medicine it does the opposite for me.  For example they give you a bunch of pre-meds before chemo one of them anti-nausea medicine you take before and after chemo, yeah it made me throw up, so Heidi didn't use any pre-meds.......Then you have caffeine for most people it makes them hyper for me it calms me, and water, yes water makes me hyper....I have done several studies and have proven this fact to several people they just shook there head u weriod.


No comments:

Post a Comment