Thursday, July 25, 2013

Rheumatoid Arthritis ugh...................


 There was Cancer, then Sjogren's now lets welcome to the party Rheumatoid Arthritis....ugh swelling no matter what I do rest, exercise. frustrating isn't the right adjective.   I have been forbidden to go outside since apparently I am photosensitive, yeah you know like in the movies when the vampires go outside and start burn....yep that is it..............Apparently not much to do since I am already on the medication available, had more blood test today, still got the scan on the first.   I have realized that my body apparently requires 10 to 12 hours sleep, then it takes about 4 hours for the medication to take affect so that leaves about 6 hours to do stuff, but after 3 of that the pain and swelling start up..........Below is some pictures of my feet, no need to know the left may be more swollen but the day isn't over the right side just takes a little longer.  I am damned if I do and damned if I don't, all the joints, ankle, toes, wrist, fingers, elbows, and shoulder's all getting in on the action, as if I didn't have enough on my plate.








No comments:

Post a Comment