Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rest Not..........



Apparently rest isn’t the solution, we can now add the spine to the affected areas, all joints are even more irritated and painful.  You know you’re in trouble win the pain meds aren’t working as well and the tummy is pissed.  Sleep? How about having crazy ass dreams and waking up every hour on the hour to pee or to roll over because something has gone numb.   Doctor appointment is Thursday, meaning I got to list all me symptoms down and download the pictures.  So much that needs to be done but limited energy drags everything out.

The ability to multitask has long past but at least some of my creativity has seem to come to the surface.  Although my joints are intent on preventing me to put my ideas into action, so frustrating having to get others to do something especially when it’s a simple task, like opening a bottle.   I have to quickly sketch out or write the thing down, sometimes I write it down in the wrong book only to find it weeks later.  I am trying to have a couple of notebooks near me at all time, one for arts & crafts, one for my cancer, one for my Sjogren’s & RA, one for taxes, and one for living space décor.
Everyone has their flaws one of my biggest that everyone can agree on is asking for help, which was my mom’s flaw as well.  I even allowed Carrie to drive back to the coast on our last trip, yeah I just heard some dishes crashing on the floor and some jaws being brought back up with a hand.   My mind is about to exploded what to do, right, wrong which way to pass go and collect $200.  When it rains it hails, getting slammed with flares from hell, then a rock cracks my window meaning I got to cough up some money to get it replaced…Yeah money what money, I might as well send my check to the hospital, doctor’s and pharmacy.  I have finally allowed my sister to help out with those; I have to update my info so she can have access to all the bills.  Thank-full UNC has finally got into the 21st century allowing me to access appointments, make appointments, pay bills and see what was charged.  Got to figure out if it’s possible to cash in the life insurance policy, saw a brochure about it at the Cancer Hospital.

It is official that I just need to hang up eating any processed food from the grocery store or restaurants cause they seem to come right back up.  Thank-fully right now we have an aunt with a huge garden who also happens to freeze a lot of precooked delights and another with chickens galore.  Our goal is to have our own garden for veggies, chicken’s for eggs and meat, and actually the way it’s looking Carrie will be hunting and fishing.  Hopefully I will be able to crab I can tie the string to my arm…although it would have to be at dawn or dusk since I seem to be allergic to sun………   

It seems I am not the only family member having issues; this just hasn’t been the month for relatives that grew up in Humphreyville.  I have an Uncle up here at UNC fighting Cancer, another Uncle with RA like me himself having a flare from hell, then my cuz hanging out in the hospital in Wilmington trying to figure out where the hell is causing her pain.   Hoping the doc’s can find and fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment