Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Clarity



Finished up notes for meeting with soccer in the am, paid and checked off all my medical bills for the month.  I really gots to buckle down on Friday afternoon, so much to do thank-full a much needed sorta vacation is on the calendar.   Currently the office is crazy with boxes coming in and the fastest renovation reminds me off Extreme Home Renovation.  The beginning of this week started off with the most mental clarity I have had since my dx in 2008.  I knew there was some impairment but I have come to realize it was way more than I thought, as I am looking at my notes while I was preparing for my 11 am appointment with my new soccer coach. 

I have decided it is time to go back to some old ways that worked a notebook with check off boxes of everything that needs to be done.   I found my old one from back in the day, since I really have one sport to worry about this year, hopefully I can get back on track.   I have a lot to do before Friday after, get some cheer stuff moved over to their closet in Reynolds, pick up the mascot heads, send some soccer coaches tops out for screening.   August 1st will be here before I know it, and while the fog that has impaired my brain is clear I need to jump on everything that I can.  I am petrified that once I have to switch back to Celebrex the fog will come back with a vengeance.  I have a feeling I may be talking my doctors into extending the Prednisone, although I have that little voice going in the back of my head.  Cause with prednisone my immune system is compromised; I already feel something starting to brew in my throat and lungs.  Also a little scared thinking the spots are growing crazy in my liver.

I have barley over a month before women’s soccer starts, majority of my freshman class will be here when I get back from vacation.   With this new coaching staff I will be starting fresh just like I did when I moved the team from Reynolds to WB.   Got to review my list of topics first thing in the morning to make sure I get all the answers I need.  Also need to finish cleaning my office before vacation, get the cooler to w soccer and get maintenance to add coolant, surplus two of the filing cabinets to free some space up.

The biggest factor I need to keep in check is stress, which is a little difficult with bills stacking up, and the college foundation will start bitching again about payments…Um yeah I kinda need that money for medication so I can actually make it thru a day, I need food that basically is fresh, no preservatives, no injected hormones, seafood, vegetables, because for so reason in America the foods good for u cost an arm and leg.  If it’s bad for you than its cheap as hell.    


No comments:

Post a Comment