Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blood Plateleets On Downward Dive

Just  found out today after sending my doc's the latest side effects of abdominal pain which I narrowed down to food so sad bread and pizza are out of the diet effectively immediately, and then the bloody nose that keeps on giving.   Apparently I need to start getting copies of my tests because I just found out my blood platelets have been taking a nose dive over the last few months.  Which means basically it takes longer for my blood to clot when I get cut, bleeding gums and apparently my wonderful nose bleeds.

My Onc thought it might be the meds but the Rheum said it was my autoimmune disorder and he would keep an eye on.  Right now I am at the hospital to spend the night for a sleep study to see if I have Sleep Apnea.   Still waiting on an appointment with the eye doctor, also have to schedule a few more appointments, it looks like I have about 2 dozen appointments for the month of June and July.  Also need to schedule a vacation to be able to recharge before soccer season begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment