Monday, January 5, 2015

Eye Issues and Scan Anexity


My monthly Eye Appointment approaches and as I suspected the month supply of Predisone I got in December was successful in keep my Eyes in check and knocked most of the inflammation out, for the most part I got away without wearing my sunglasses all the time indoors or outdoor.  And naturally it has been 2 weeks since I took the last of my Predisone and wouldn't you know my eyes are inflamed, my joints are inflamed, my partoid glands swollen and I am pretty sure my left eye has bacterial conjunctivitis for the up-tenth million time.  Both eyes are burning and itching more than ever and the projected weather front isn't going to help.

From what I gathered from the Weather Report a nasty cold front is coming across the United States which means the heat will need to be turned on which is going to make things worse.  Nosebleeds and burning itchy eyes and severe photo-phobia, ugh.

A few appointments ago we decreased  my flexeril and added Neurton in attempt to get the fibromylgia under-control.  It seemed to be working but now I am also 95% sure it isn't and I am hoping increasing it back up will relieve the soreness and pain in my lower back.

Nervousness and Anxiety aka Scan Anxiety are also creeping in as it always does when it gets close to check up time to see if my Autoimmune Disorder is still winning the war with my Cancer.  Every new pain and strange sensation pulls at one's nerves, my fingers are crossed that by increasing my flexeril back up will fix the soreness and  pain issues.  However I am not certain all the soreness and pain can be connected to the decrease in Flexeril since some of the pains I haven't had before and some others I did when my liver was cover with cancer.  I guess I will find out in Feb since I can't refill my Flexeril till the middle of the month and my Oncology appt is at the beginning of February.

Oh well in the mean time I have to buckle down and open my Etsy and Ebay store so we can make money to pay my increasing pharmacy bills, and to pay for gas and food for my doctor trips. Got to love the #cancerlife and #sjogrenslife.


No comments:

Post a Comment