Thursday, October 2, 2014

Painful Eyes

The lights off blinds pulled shut, the laptop on very low light, and a pair of shades on top of the head ready at a moments noticed.  A simple look out the window can cause instant pain, even walking around a store with just my shades cause pain meaning I have to put my shades shades on or what Tonya calls them Grandma Glasses.   Even with the blinds closed light still filters thru especially when the sun rises which is PAINFULLY in the morning, I rolled over this morning opened my eyes and immediately had to grab my shades and some pain meds.   I thought the pain from my torn ACL was bad but light sensitivity is far worse.


Right now it is 2 prednisone eye drops a day and Ak-poly-bac gel once a day and pain medicine.   I go back in the middle of the month to see if my latest inflammation and infection has cleared up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment