Monday, July 10, 2023

Switch in Medicine Fails (2017)


It has been literally and figuratively nerve racking the last month and half. My Rheumatologist had switched my nerve drug from Gabapentin too Lycria to see if that drug would help with all issues including the fibromyalgia that the Gabapentin didn't seem to help.
Well that experiment ended with a nuclear mushroom cloud my body felt like I was a UFC cage fighter that lost all the time. I am already hyper-active which has been good and bad when it comes to dealing with my Sjogren's and side effects from cancer treatment.

I finally got a hold of my Rheumatologist and finally got my nerve medicine switched back, seriously freaking Lycria and me do not get along. A month and half with no sleep and a brain that wouldn't shut down wasn't easy. I can already tell the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment