Friday, December 18, 2015

Extreme Fatigue Enemy of Mine

Extreme Fatigue is back with a vengeance had a good run until I increased my walking, when I haven't figured out how to increase my food intake, a fatal mistake. Restful sleep is all but a memory but I must figure out how to get to sleep today.  I need to decorate the tree and most important be awake, rested and alert for Saturday afternoon when we go to the movies to see Star Wars. I am pretty sure I know what are some of the causes are problem is figuring out a solution.

I am pretty sure my Rheum will be switching me to the injection form of Methotrexate instead of the pills.  We discussed it a previous appointment I choose to increase the pill dosage first, due to the concerns from my Oncologist about further oppression of my immune system will have on my Cancer.

It is frustrating when fixing one issue causes others to be thrown into a downward spiral.  Pain and stiffness in legs and muscles meant I needed to increase activity, so I increase my walking.   Issue with that is my digestive system is jacked up in so many ways that right now I can only hold down organic turkey covered with a spice called Tumeric (it has helped immensely with some of my inflammation) with red onions, mushrooms and cheese which I eat with broken up taco shells.  For some reason only the Walmart brand seems to stay in the stomach.  I have been able other items so I can switch it up some, celery, green onions, corn, rice have made an appearance.  I also put it on top of a baked potato with sour cream topping or ranch on the side.  All depends on the mode of my stomach and taste buds or lack of taste buds.   The amount I eat depends greatly, it isn't very much which also plays a  part in the energy.  And when I run out fuel it can cause nausea which leads to upchucking of what ever is left in the digestive process or stomach acid.

The nausea is also being caused by my inability to properly regulate temperature which is made worse with the fact I have Raynauds.  Overheating also causes nausea which leads me to upchucking if I can't cool off fast enough.  Then there is my eyes extreme sensitivity to light even and if not worse at night if I am walking around with a flashlight.  Not sure why put my eyes and maybe equilibrium is playing apart but it happens in the day time too while my eyes have issues adjusting when I move my head.  It doesn't happen all the time and sometimes it happens at the same time I am having an overheating issue.

Looking at my blood tests I am always on the low end of everything, especially minerals like potassium and sodium.  My iron and vitamin D are low as well while researching the foods I had been eating and craving were the correct ones issue is I am not eating calories due to my stomach issues.  The other issue is financial I can't afford the food I need to be eating which is basically organic and I can't really hunt/fish for what I need.  I can't eat processed food, though I do breakdown once and a while for the first time in 4 months I had a biscuit from Chick Fila.  Normally I get them from a country kitchen that cooks them fresh from local food sources.  When money is tight though I have no choice but to eat processed which is normal only personal frozen pizzas or egg rolls from the Dollar Tree.  One month we ran out of money and for like 4 days that is what are food options, which happened cause I had to pay for insurance and vet for my best bud my kitty cat RileyCoyote.

No comments:

Post a Comment